Marketing Made Simple TV is the brainchild of Jeff Ogden of Find New Customers.
Having hosted Mad Marketing TV for Act-On Software, Jeff learn everything about creating a great TV-like show and attracting terrific guests. So when Act-On Software cut back on Mad Marketing TV, it made a lot of sense for Jeff to create, develop and host a new show. That new show is Marketing Made Simple TV.
We call our show “Television on the Internet.” Why? Other online shows are talking heads – two people on screen talking for the duration . Not Marketing Made Simple TV. We feature camera changes, B-roll content and a “green room” off-camera – just like a TV show. Our show has more in common with Face the Nation than internet shows. This makes the show much more interesting.
With the lessons learned from the first show, Jeff added some valuable improvements:
- Introduction by a simple logo swish, rather than jarring music and video.
- New formats, like round-tables and live interviews.
- Increased show syndication, as sites like Digital Ethos (great education site), Social Media Today (extremely popular site), Alltop (great highly rated site), Fearless Competitor (top rated B2B marketing blog), and the Business Marketing Association (B2B marketers) pick up the show.
- A huge focus on fun and entertaining guests – we aim to be the non-boring marketing show. (We’re booking really famous people too.)
- Quality is job one. We have new software from our sponsor and we’ve standardized on HD webcams to deliver the best quality. And we have.
As a result, we’ll bring this show to more and more people than before. And thanks to Mad Marketing TV, we have a huge number of well-known marketing and sales experts to help us promote the show.
We have three key objectives in each and every show we do:
- To entertain – we ask for your attention. We must earn that.
- To inform – people watch the show to get ideas that drive bottom line results.
- To promote our guests – guests are what makes the show good. We need to support them.
To learn more about the show, or enquire about sponsorships, contact the show host, Jeff Ogden at host at marketingmadesimple.tv.