Join Sam Fiorella and Jeff Ogden in this special encore Christmas show – and our FINAL SHOW of 2013
Jeff Ogden, Marketing Made Simple TV Creator and Host, as well as Craig Yaris, Producer and Director, wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year!
In this final encore Marketing Made Simple TV show of 2013, we celebrate a great year with Sam Fiorella is Sensei Marketing, co-author of Influence Marketing. (click the button in the bottom right to maximize the window for optimal viewing)
Sam sits down with show host Jeff Ogden, as they debate which should be the real Santa. And you’ll LOVE the Christmas theme in the intro of this show too. (Click the button at the lower right to maximize the show for optimal viewing.)
Sam will teach you:
- What influence really means
- Why Klout, Kred and True Influence as well as social superstars are not real influence
- How customers are the foundation of all true influence and why that’s where real influence orginates
Here’s the key take-away:
Go talk to your customers and find out what’s on their minds.
As Adele Revella of the Buyer Persona Institute asks “Why do some chose to invest to address a pain, while others simply live with the pain? If you can’t answer that question, then you don’t really know your customers.
In our final encore show of 2013, we also want to look back on a great year on Marketing Made Simple TV. Here are three of our top achievements for the year.
- The show has grown by leaps and bounds.
- The video and audio quality has improved dramatically.
- But most of all, we’ve had a steady stream of truly awesome guests on the show.
The year is done and we did exactly 52 Marketing Made Simple TV shows in 2013! WOW! A big thanks to every guest who appeared on the show in 2013!
We also want to hand out some well deserved awards. Please click in the Twitter bird to share on twitter.
All-Star Supporter award – goes to Jim Burns, CEO of Avitage for consistent and ongoing support.
Tool of the Year award – goes to Watchitoo for their awesome new Streaming Pro product which improved quality a great deal.
Most Valuable Player award – goes to Craig Yaris of Social Ribbit for his tireless work on the show. Tweet this.
We could not be more excited about 2014 too. Undoubtedly, we’ll see even more growth in the show. New syndication sites, more great press, new show sponsors and even more awesome guests on the show. Please stay tuned in 2014.
Craig and Jeff also wish you and yours a great 2014 too.
Here’s why YOU should purchase Influence Marketing
Influence Marketing won’t just help you identify and enlist key influencers: it will help you manage the influence paths that lead consumers to buy.
By sharing empirical evidence of hard-won lessons from pioneering influence marketers, Danny Brown and Sam Fiorella provide a blueprint that moves influence marketing beyond simple brand awareness and into sales acquisition and customer life time value measurement. They integrate new tools and techniques into a complete methodology for generating more and better leads—and converting them faster, at higher margins.
- Put the customer—not the influencer—at the center, and plan influence marketing accordingly
- Recognize where each prospect stands in the purchase life cycle right now
- Clarify how your consumers move from brand preference to purchase
- Identify key micro-influencers who impact decisions at every stage
- Gain indispensable insights into the context of online relationships
- Recognize situational factors that derail social media brand recommendations
- Understand social influence scoring models and overcome their limitations
- Re-engineer and predict influence paths to generate measurable action
- Master the “4 Ms” of influence marketing: make, manage, monitor, measure
- Transform influence marketing from a “nice-to-have” exercise into a powerful strategy
By the way, Sam’s list is just like buyer personas, and Find New Customers is a certified buyer persona practitioner.
Want to contact the show? Send an email to host at marketingmadesimple.tv.